Denver Metro Area Real Estate Tips and Advice from Diane Peltier.

Call Diane Peltier for all your real estate needs at 303-868-3838 or E-mail her @ Diane@DianeIsDedicated.com.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

WOW! Went from Feast to "Phantom"

A few years ago, while talking to a friend of mine, I was explaining how it was really slow, and then all of a sudden, I had almost more work than I could handle (. . . .almost!). Anyway, I had a slip of the tongue and I meant to say "I'll tell ya what: It's Feast or Famine". But instead it came out "Feast or Phantom". My friend loves that story, and it's become a household saying for her family, LOL!'

Well, it's been another "Feast or Phantom" sort of week. While August was a pretty slow month for me, it was nice to get caught up, and get some organizing done. September has started off with a BANG! I have gotten a new listing, and a couple more are in the pipeline. Plus, I have written 5 contracts, and so far 2 have already been accepted!

I guess taking the time to update my website: www.DianeIsDedicated.com, and working on this blog, and updating my facebook account, is paying off!

Have a safe, happy, and fun Holiday weekend!

**Please note that all information posted herein is deemed accurate as of the date of this posting. If you would like to verify any information, or find out about current listings, you can visit www.dianeisdedicated.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment