Denver Metro Area Real Estate Tips and Advice from Diane Peltier.

Call Diane Peltier for all your real estate needs at 303-868-3838 or E-mail her @ Diane@DianeIsDedicated.com.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EXIT Convention 2011

The time has finally arrived for the 2011 EXIT National Convention! This year, it is being held in Nashville, TN at the Grand Ole Opry. We are expecting some great speakers, and I hope to come back with LOTS of information for this blog, my newly updated website: www.dianeisdedicated.com, and hopefully make some new friends too.

I will be available via email while I'm out of town (Diane@Dianeisdedicated.com) and I'll be chacking my voicemails at 303-868-3838 as well. If you need anything, please let me know. I will be back in Denver on 11/1/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment